This seminar reviews the established classification of energy dashboards. Energy dashboards are a graphical user interface that resembles an automobile dashboard. A web-based energy dashboard allows for display of real-time building performance and external information. Learn about the latest technology in energy dashboards.
- Learn about the classification of energy dashboards
- Understand dashboards for continuous commissioning
- Identify the do's and don'ts of energy dashboards
- Gain knowledge of energy dashboard web services and analytics
- Understand fault detection and diagnostics
Who should attend:
- Building engineers
- Facility managers
- Facility operators
- Maintenance personnel
Frank Shadpour, P.E., LEED AP, is the President of SC Engineers and an ASHRAE Fellow. He is the author of The Fundamentals of HVAC Direct Digital Control and Program Chair of ASHRAE Technical Committee TC1.4 "Control Theory and Application." He is the instructor of the HVAC Systems Design and Control courses at the University of California, San Diego.